Monday, September 29, 2008

Upcoming Shows




Apologies for my absence but I have been very busy with art shows every weekend.

I have added a widget on my sidebar, where, if you wish to subscribe to new posts, please just enter your email, and you will be notified every time I add content.


Also, below are the dates of some of my upcoming shows. Hope to see you there!

Rio Grande Arts and Crafts Festival:
October 3-5 and 10-12, 2008
SW corner of Paseo del Norte and I-25, Albuquerque, NM
Over 250 artists from all over the country will be there!

DAAC Renaissance Arts Faire:
November 1-2, 2008
Young Park, Las Cruces, NM

Placitas Holiday Sale:
November 22-23, 2008
The Big Tent on Hwy. 165 in the village next to the Presbyterian Church, Placitas, NM

The photographs in this post, along with a large selection of others, will be available for sale during my shows.

1 comment:

Celestyna said...

cool! The balloons will be up too! Let's pray for good weather! Thanks for adding the email widget. It works great!