Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Paper cutouts (wycinanki) –“The Forest” theme.


1.Ravens Party 2.Confetti Flowers

Dear Friends,
Shown are my favorite, one piece compositions, cut out, mostly free hand, with the scissors (acid free, colorfast art paper).Each one is a result of a variety of foldings and cutting. Whimsical and humorous, they make everybody smile and think “green” about the forest. In most cases I mount them on a museum board, over hand made art paper with some subtle organic parts embedded in it (leaves, twigs…).
Framing is archival (double mat), size, framed: 24x30. Two more images are in progress. For more information, contact me, please

Also available (below) is a new edition of “THE FOREST” 5x7 greeting cards (set of 4 - $15). Each one is printed by myself on white, high quality, heavy weight paper with archival black ink, and signed. Greeting cards are packed, together with envelopes, in a crystal clear bag, which flips open to show all images. These cards are great for framing!
Bigger prints of these images are also available.

For my current art shows schedule check, please my previous post.

With best wishes to all of you,

ELŻBIETA

No comments: